6-WEEK GROUP PROGRAM
With Carolyn Rostenne, Registered Holistic Nutritionist
Use plant-strong whole food nutrition and lifestyle practices to kickstart your optimal health.
Beginning on Tuesday, December 13, 2022
This program is right for you if:
- You are a woman seeking to improve your health.
- You are ready to commit to 6 weeks of group sessions.
- You believe that the support and camaraderie of a group will be beneficial in making diet and lifestyle improvements.
- You are very curious and interested in learning how to integrate whole foods and healthy lifestyle practices into your life.
- You are ready to begin an exciting journey towards great health!
Some of the benefits you may experience by participating in the Wellness Kickstart:
- Weight loss
- Increased energy and vibrancy
- Improved mood, well-being, and self-esteem
- More restful sleep
- Improved digestion and bowel movements
- Increased drive, vitality and libido
- Clearer skin
- Decreased inflammation
- Feeling of self-care and nurturing
- Support and community by being part of a like-minded group
- Freedom to make health-supportive choices
- And much more…
Our focus will be on setting the roots for new health-promoting behaviours using healthy whole plant-strong* foods coupled with lifestyle practices.
- 6 weekly 75-minute group sessions
- Weekly email recapping ideas from that week’s session
- Recordings of sessions
- Dates: Tuesdays, December 13, 20, 27, January 3, January 10, and 17
- Time: 9:30am – 10:45am Location: Private Thornhill Home (location provided upon registration) \
- Price: $199
- Questions? Contact Carolyn @ 416.271.3136 or email@example.com
Participants of our group programs have shared these comments:
- “You’re the best nutritionist I’ve ever gone to. Thank you with all my heart” Alona B.
- “Carolyn opened my eyes to real health! I lost weight, my skin cleared up, I have more energy, and my family is now eating healthy too. If you are open to getting healthy, speak to Carolyn!” D. L.
- “I don’t have cravings and don’t feel hungry! Carolyn taught me how to make healthy food! Amazing!” – Mandy G.
- “Learned so much from Carolyn’s (group) program. Great pace, informative…” G.F.
* Our approach embraces a diet that is centred on vegetables, fruits, whole grains, legumes, nuts and seeds with optional small amounts of animal-based foods.